Sunday, June 6, 2010

mile by mile

So, note to self. Do not purchase snickers ice cream with the lie that you will ration it to last a long time. The truth, dear self, is that you will consume half of it in one day, and be in misery for a few days following. And, you will gain insane weight and have issues with yourself when you look in the mirror. end note.

The forecast for Wednesday is 87 degrees. This means a few things. 1. Must acquire adequate hiking beverage container. I don't really have the money to buy a camel-pak or whatever it's called, so if you'd like to lend me one...that would rock hardcore! Chris and I also need to start shopping around for real hiking boots. Especially him, since he's carrying Simon for these hikes. He needs good sturdy shoes. I'm having a hard time coming to terms with $95 for shoes.

I hope it storms tonight. I love thunder storms at night. So my goal for this month is to get down below 145. I have bootcamp on Tuesdays, hiking on Wed and Chris and I have consistantly been doing at least 1 mile a day with the kids. 1 mile isn't anything impressive, I realize this, but sometimes...it's all I have in me. It's better than nothing. We are going to buy a weight bench and weights from Clint. He's making space for the new baby I guess, and offered all his weight equip. for $70. Chris is really wanting to start working his upper body, so here's to that! Dear garage, welcome to becoming our new workout space. If anyone wants to help me think of a fun *cheap to free* way of decorating it so it's not so---garage? let me know! PROJECTS! <3

Well, here's to a new week. Hopes--that I lay off the CRAP. I've been stressed lately, and eating my way through that stress. I turn to sugar and salt for stress relief, and while it does a great job, it's extremely the wrong way to deal with things. Next week I get a sitter twice a week, so that I can go to the office. I am 100% certain, that this will bring me some peace. I need a change-let's hope this change is effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment