Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So we're fast approaching Simon's 8 month mark. Time. has. Flown!!! I've lot some weight--noticable only when I put on my dress pants and they refuse to stay on when I climb the stairs. I just haven't really made the progress I wanted. My lovely Lissa is returning to work tomorrow--and yes, this is relavent. She told me that she's already back below pre-pregnancy weight. She is doing a boot camp with her trainer friend-Annette. Well, she invited me to join her and in a moment of inspiration, I agreed. Our first class is Saturday. We'll then go to Tues and Thurs for 10 weeks. Push ups, sit ups, running, lunges, etc. I know I'll go every week too, because A. I'm paying big bucks and B. Lissa will be there! So, this year for Christmas, Im getting my body back...and Chris is gettin a really HOT wifey.

No comments:

Post a Comment