Tuesday, May 25, 2010

neglect

This blog has become severely neglected. Much like my weight goal. heh. Chris and I have been still doing family walks-3 miles a few times a week. He carries Simon in the hiking pack and I push Ava in the stroller. The past 4 months have been about...maintaining. I've proven to myself that I'm able to stay in this realm of 145-148. Bootcamp starts back up Tuesday at 6am. OUCH! I know. But, I'm excited. Perhaps it's this session that will get me back to the 135-140 range. This last stupid 10 pounds is just....well, you know. a BEAST! Summer time is (soon) here and that means warm weather from 6am-11pm--no excuses not for working out, walking, running, swimming. It will all be done. My hubby is strinking before my eyes. He carried Simon a 5K! that's AMAZING! We're doing this! Our kids are witnessing and living it with us. no more neglecting the blog. no more neglecting the workout. Let's get back on this and MAKE.IT.HAPPEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment