Monday, May 18, 2009

girth-1 deb-0

Ok so today I'm going to chalk up to utter failure. I woke to an 80 degree house. It used to be...that I was a lover of hot temps. I fell in love with Utah for the hot dry summer. Growing up with 100% humidity and no air conditioning--I welcomed and relished the Utah summer. This morning, however, I discovered that my love affair with the heat is not only over...but I'm pretty sure it is going to be a messy break up. I grabbed a Baskin Robbins Snickers milk shake on the way home from Simon's dr. appt (which, by the way he did AWESOME!!! stats on family blog.) Later in the day, I indulged in Rocky Road icecream in an attempt to cool my brain down. I also drank about a gallon of lemonaid. I also was able to pump 2 extra feedings today and froze them--which is a first in about a month. I did finally start to move about 10:30pm. The house finally cooled to below 80 degrees and both kids were in bed. I cleaned for about 60 minutes, which I guess could be exercise...meh. probably not. All in all it's 12:30am and I'm going to end it with a vow to do better tomorrow. Hopefully with the AC now working, the icecream binges will decrease.

No comments:

Post a Comment